VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.05.2016 ~ 05.08.2016 Finished
- 23, Oegosan-gil, Onyang-eup, Ulju-gun, Ulsan
울산광역시 울주군 온양읍 외고산길 23
- Ulsan Ulju-gun,
Oegosan Onggi Village area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-227-4960~1
- Sponsors / Management
- Ulsan-si Ulju-gun / Ulsan Onggi Festival Promotion Committee
- The Ulsan Onggi Festival offers a fun array of hands-on programs which let visitors learn about how to craft pottery. The National Onggi Craft Contest during the festival is a wildly popular event attracting many visitors. The festival also hosts exciting exhibitions and performances including traditional performances, Traditional Tightrope Walking, and a concert. Its main venue is decorated with elegant pottery sculptures, offering a great backdrop for visitors to take pictures.
- Performance Times
- May 5-8, 2016
- Additional Events
- National Onggi Craft Contest, Onggi Bazaar, Roasting Potatoes in a Kiln, Crafting My Own Onggi, and Ulju Onggi Symposium
- Across from
Ulsan Express Bus Terminal, take Bus 507 or 715.
Get off at Gosan Village
Bus Stop. (고산마을; Gosan Maeul)
- ulsanonggi.or.kr (Korean only)