VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.24.2015 ~ 10.28.2015 Finished
- 60, Gimchi-ro, Nam-gu, Gwangju
광주광역시 남구 김치로 60 (임암동)
- Gwangju Kimchitown
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-62-613-3993
- Sponsors / Management
- Gwangju-si / Gwangju World Kimchi Culture Festival Organizing Committee
- Gwangju, the
primate city of Kimchi is to host the festival to boost the sales of one of its famous locally produced specialties
- Kimchi. Farmers collaborate with the festival organizers to ensure that fresh fruits and vegetables are supplied
for the festival's use. At the festival, visitors may sample a wide range of kimchi varieties, and learn how to make some
The one and only Kimchi Presidential prize for the ‘ Kimchi Master Competition’ will be held along with exhibitions, markets, educational and hands-on programs .
- Admission/Participation Fees
- May vary by programs.
From Yongsan Station or Seoul Station, take a train to Gwangju Station.
From Gwangju Station, take bus Yongbong No. 83 or a taxi to Jungoe Park (중외공원).
From Seoul Central City Terminal or Dong Seoul Terminal, take a bus to Gwangju.
From Gwangju Bus Terminal, take bus Sangmu No. 64 or a taxi to Jungoe Park.
- kimchi.gwangju.kr (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)