VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.09.2017 ~ 06.12.2017 Finished
- 1089, Chungjeol-ro, Seocheon-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 서천군 한산면 충절로 1089
- Hansan Ramie Fabric Hall
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-950-4749
- Sponsors / Management
- Seocheon-gun /
- Hansan Ramie Fabric Cultural Festival is an experiential venue to learn the excellence and historical value of Hansan ramie fabric (Mosi), a traditional Korean natural fiber. Many visitors can understand the traditional culture of Hansan ramie fabric that has continued for 1,500 years in Seocheon-gun and enjoy handicraft and clothes made with the ramie fabric. The ramie fabric was gifted as an offering to the king as well as a local specialty product that is notable from past to present.
- Performance Times
- Opening ceremony: June 09, 18:00
- Additional Events
- - Opening ceremony
- Closing ceremony
- Hansan Mosi Singing Contest
- Hansan Global Fashion Show
- Mosi Park, etc.
* Programs and schedule are subject to change.
- Program Details
- -Many hands-on experience programs
-Contests and events
From Yongsan Station, take a train to Seocheon Station.
Take a bus from Seoul Nambu Terminal to Seocheon Bus Terminal.
Take a local bus bound for Hansan or taxi to the festival grounds (est. travel time of 20mins).
- www.hansanmosi.kr (Korean only)