VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.03.2016 ~ 06.06.2016 Finished
- 1089, Chungjeol-ro, Seocheon-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 서천군 한산면 충절로 1089 (한산면)
- Hansan Ramie Fabric Hall
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-950-4749
- Sponsors / Management
- Seocheon-gun /
- Hansan Ramie Fabric Cultural Festival is an experiential venue to learn the excellence and historical value of Hansan ramie fabric (Mosi), a traditional Korean natural fiber. Many visitors can understand the traditional culture of Hansan ramie fabric in Seocheon-gun continuing 1,500 years and enjoy handicraft and clothes made with the ramie fabric. The ramie fabric was gifted as an offering to the king as well as a local specialty product that is notable from past to present.
- Additional Events
- - Opening ceremony
- Hansan Mosi Singing Contest
- Mosi Park, etc.
* Programs and schedule are subject to change.
From Yongsan Station, take a train to Seocheon (5:40am-8:35pm/est. travel time of 3hrs) or take a cross-country bus (6:40am-5:15pm / est. travel time of 4hrs) to Seocheon from the Seoul Nambu Terminal.
Get off at Seocheon Station or the Seocheon Terminal and take a bus (going in the direction of Hansan) or taxi to the festival grounds (est. travel time of 20mins).