- 06.21.2018 ~ 06.24.2018 Finished
- 1089, Chungjeol-ro, Seocheon-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 서천군 한산면 충절로 1089
- Area of Hansan Ramie Fabric Hall
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-951-4100
- Sponsors / Management
- Seocheon-gun /
- Hansan Ramie Fabric Cultural Festival is an experiential venue to learn about the excellence and historical value of UNESCO-recognized Hansan ramie fabric (Mosi), a traditional Korean natural fiber. Many visitors can understand the traditional culture of Hansan ramie fabric that has continued for 1,500 years in Seocheon-gun and enjoy handicraft and clothes made with the ramie fabric. Hansan ramie fabric was given as a regional tribute to the king and has continued on as a local specialty product that is notable from past to present.
- - Opening ceremony
- Closing ceremony
- Hansan Mosi Singing Contest
- Hansan Global Fashion Show
- Performances, etc.
* Programs and schedule are subject to change.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Take a train from Seoul Station or Yongsan Station to Seocheon Station.
Take a bus from Seoul Nambu Terminal to Seocheon Bus Terminal.
Take a local bus bound for Hansan
Approx. 20 min from Seocheon Station
Approx. 20 min from Seocheon Bus Terminal
- www.hansanmosi.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.