- * 2020 event held online and offline to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- 10.14.2020 ~ 10.18.2020 Finished
- 45, Geumbaek-ro, Nonsan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 논산시 강경읍 금백로 45 (강경읍)
- YouTube & area of Ganggyeong Jeotgal Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-746-5904
- Sponsors / Management
- Nonsan-si / Nonsan Ganggyeong Salted Seafood Festival Organizing Committee
- Nonsan Ganggyeong Salted Seafood Festival is held in the town where the largest salted seafood market in Korea is located. The salted seafood in the area is known for it long tradition and special process. During the festival period, visitors can buy salted seafood at a special discounted prices.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Station or Yongsan Station, take a train to Ganggyeong Station.
Walk for approx. 5 min to festival grounds.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.