VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.01.2014 ~ 10.05.2014 Finished
- 226-2, Nammun 1-ri, Yangyang-eup, Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원 양양군 양양읍 남문리 226-2
- Yangyang Namdaecheon Stream Event area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-670-2723, 2724 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Yangyang Songi Mushroom Committee / Yangyang Songi Mushroom Committee
- Known to many as 'golden mushrooms,' 'diamonds in the woods,' and 'mystic and magical mushrooms,' songi mushrooms that naturally grow under old pine trees are strictly prohibited from public access. However, at Yangyang Songi Festivals, visitors may tour the natural habitat of these luxurious and precious mushrooms, pick them, and sample dishes made with them.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Take an express bus to Yangyang Bus Terminal.
The venue (Namdaecheon Stream) is within 10 minutes' walking distance of the bus terminal.
- yangyang.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)