- 09.26.2019 ~ 09.29.2019 Finished
- 226-2, Nammun-ri, Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 양양군 양양읍 남문리 226-2
- Yangyang Namdaecheon Stream Event area, Yangyang Market, Yangyang Songi Valley Natural Forest
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-670-2207,2723
- Sponsors / Management
- Yangyang-gun / Yangyang-gun Festival Committee
- Yangyang Songi Festival offers hands-on programs to enjoy Yangyang songi mushrooms that naturally grow on Taebaeksanmaek Mountain Ridge. These local specialties feature a strong mushroom scent and thick texture thanks to the low percentage of moisture compared to other region’s mushrooms, making it possible to preserve them for a long time. At the festival, visitors can participate in a farming experience through the mushroom picking program. The program also allows foreign visitors to learn about the nutritious effects of Yangyang songi mushrooms.
- Songi treasure hunt, mushroom picking, mushroom exhibition, cultural performances, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free admission
Songi Treasure Hunt - 25,000 won
Mushroom picking - 15,000 won
*3,000 won gift certificate will be handed out to participants
From Seoul Express Terminal, take an express bus to Yangyang Bus Terminal.
- The venue (Namdaecheon Stream) is within 10 minutes' walking distance of the bus terminal.
- festival.yangyang.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.