VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.01.2015 ~ 10.04.2015 Finished
- 549, Ilchul-ro, Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 양양군 양양읍 일출로 549
- Yangyang Namdaecheon Stream Event area, Yangyang Market, Yangyang Songi Valley Natural Forest
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-670-2723, 2724
- Sponsors / Management
- Yangyang-gun / Yangyang Songi Mushroom Committee
- Yangyang Songi Festival offers hands-on programs to enjoy Yangyang songi mushrooms that naturally grow on Taebaeksanmaek Mountain Ridge. These local specialties feature a strong mushroom scent and thick texture thanks to the low percentage of moisture compared to other region’s mushrooms, helping to preserve them for a long term. At the festival, visitors can experience the farming ambience through the mushroom picking program. The program also allows foreign visitors can learn about the excellence of Yangyang Songi.
- [Opening Event]
- Mountain ritual ceremony, opening ceremony, opening celebration performance
[Hands-on program event]
- Foreigner’s mushroom picking program, Songi treasure hunter, picking shiitake mushrooms
[Cultural art event]
- Concert performance, etc.
- Traditional rice-cake making, Songi mushroom restaurant, Songi bread
- Naksan pear sampling & exhibition, Yangyang specialty product sale, direct market, nature-dyeing exhibition, sales and experience, coloring program, etc.
- Songi promotional group’s parade
- Soccer game, badminton competition
* Festival programs are subject to change depending on the situation.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Program Details
- Opening Ceremony, Songi mushroom picking, Gukak performance, Cooking contest using songi mushroom, Yangyang Songi mushroom open market, face painting, flower crafts, parade, etc.
- How to Particpate
- * Songi mushroom harvesting experience for international visitors
Period: September 21-October 3, 2016
Registration inquiries: +82-33-670-2723~4
From Seoul Express Terminal, take an express bus to Yangyang Bus Terminal.
- The venue (Namdaecheon Stream) is within 10 minutes' walking distance of the bus terminal.
- yangyang.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)