VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.29.2015 ~ 09.06.2015 Finished
- 326-17 Hanpungnu-ro, Muju-eup, Muju-gun, Jeollabuk-do
전북 무주군 무주읍 한풍루로 326-17 (설천면)
- Muju-gun area (Jinam Park, Bandi Land)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-324-2440 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Muju-gun / Muju Firefly Festival Committee
- The Muju Firefly Festival attracted over 720,000 tourists from
around the world in 2014. The festival is now the second most popular festival in the nation. The festival takes place at the habitat for fireflies and marsh snails the fireflies feed on, which will also become an open ecology
lab to further discover the wonders of nature.
The festival has now garnered a global praise,
enough that it was also listed on CNN’s travel website CNNgo. The article features Seopdari Bridge in Namdaecheon Stream, the
highlight of the firefly festival, as one of the 50 must-see spots in Korea.
- How to Particpate
- Fireflies Exploration
Participate in the program and find more details at firefly.or.kr
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
- From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an
intercity bus to Muju Intercity Bus Terminal.
* Bus Schedule: 07:40, 09:20, 10:40, 13:40, 14:35 / Travel time:
2 hrs 30 min
>> Click here for more details
- firefly.or.kr (Korean, English)