VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.27.2016 ~ 09.04.2016
- 326-17, Hanpungnu-ro, Muju-gun, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 무주군 무주읍 한풍루로 326-17 (설천면)
- Muju-gun area (Namdaecheon Stream, Bandi Land, Bandigol Traditional Craft Culture Zone)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-324-2440
- Sponsors / Management
- Muju-gun / Muju Firefly Festival Committee
- The Muju Firefly Festival takes place in the pure environment of Muju, a natural habitat for fireflies and the marsh snails the fireflies feed on. The festival offers many attractions and activities but the highlight of the festival starts after 8:00 pm when the fireflies begin to light up the night sky.
- How to Particpate
- Fireflies Exploration
Participate in the program and find more details at firefly.or.kr
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an
intercity bus to Muju Intercity Bus Terminal.
* Bus Schedule: 07:40, 09:20, 10:40, 13:40, 14:35 / Travel time:
2 hrs 30 min
>> Click here for more details
- firefly.or.kr (Korean, English)