VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.28.2016 ~ 10.02.2016
- 306 Samryong-dong, Dongnam-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 천안시 동남구 삼룡동 306
- Cheonan Samgeori Park, Cheonan Station, Arario (아라리오) Square
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-900-7020~7021
- Sponsors / Management
- City of Cheonan / Cheonan Foundation for Arts and Culture
- From old times, Korean has intrinsic sense of joy represented
by the term heung , which encourages others to be a part of the excitement through dance. The Cheonan World Dance Festival attracts
some of the best dancers from around the world to celebrate the traditional dances, songs and costumes of Korea. Visitors can watch very polished traditional dance performances from all around the world, as
well as an electrifying dancing competition.
- [Official Event]
- Opening ceremony: September 28 (Wed) / 19:00
- Closing ceremony: October 2 (Sun) / 19:00
- National Dance Competition (Student / Adults / Seniors)
- Street parade (Myeong-dong in Seoul / Cheonan)
- International Folk Dancing Competition
- National University Students’ Cheerleading Competition
- Makchum Daecheop (Freestyle dance Competition)
- 'Neungso jeon' Performance
- Cheonan World Dance Competiton
- Planned performance program
- Fringe Performance
- National Digital Photo Contest Festival
- Various Hands-on programs, etc.
- Additional Events
- - Heungtaryeong Pungmul Nanjang Flea Market
- The World Food Culture Experience
- Foreigner’s Traditional Wedding Ceremony
- Kyoho Grape Winery
- Youth Mingling Yard
- Urban Agricultural Exhibition
- Health Promoting Hall
- Hands-on activities, etc.
- [Subway + Bus]
Cheonan Station (Seoul Subway Line 1)
Take Bus No. 24, 381, 500 and gett off at Cheonan Intersection Park (Cheonan Samgeori Park) (천안삼거리공원) Bus Stop.