VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.04.2017 ~ 05.07.2017 Finished
- 571-25, Ssanggye-ro, Hadong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 하동군 화개면 쌍계로 571-25 (화개면)
- Tea Culture Center area (Hwagae-myeon & Akyang-myeon, Hadong-gun)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-880-2052~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Hadong Wild Tea Cultural Festival Organizing Committee / Hadong Wild Tea Cultural Festival Organizing Committee
- Hadong is famous for being the first tea plantation site in Korea. Unlike other tea production sites, which typically use machines for processing, Hadong continues to produce tea using time-honored traditional methods. As a result, it produces particularly high-grade teas, which are often sold at high prices.
During the festival, visitors can sample a variety of Hadong’s tea for free and purchase their favorites at bargain prices. The festival offers visitors a unique and entertaining combination of events and hands-on experiences, drawing a large number of visitors every year.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Seoul Nambu Terminal to Hwagae Intercity Bus Terminal.
Take a Nongeochon Bus bound for Ssanggyesa Temple and get off at Ssanggyesa Temple Bus Stop.
- tour.hadong.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)