VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.29.2016 ~ 05.08.2016 Finished
- 27, Gonjea-ro, Hampyeong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 함평군 함평읍 곤재로 27 (합평읍)
- Hampyeong Expo Park area, ecological wetland, Hwayang Neighborhood Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-320-3733
- Sponsors / Management
- Hampyeong County / Hampyeong Butterfly Festival Promotion Committee
- The Hampyeong Butterfly Festival offers visitors the opportunity to get a closer look at ecology, in particular the region’s butterflies. During the festival period, the whole town of Hampyeong is a “Happy and bountiful world with butterfly,” covered with various hands-on program, exhibitions and performances themed on butterflies, flowers and insects. As part of the programs, one can enjoy flying butterfly events, DJ booth performance and other diverse events.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults 7,000 won / Group 6,000 won
Teenagers 5,000 won / Group: 4,000 won
Children & Seniors: 3,000 won / Group: 2,000 won
* Group: 20 people or more
- Additional Events
- [Exhibition Program]
- Themed hall, Butterfly & Insect ecological hall, eco-friendly farming hall, Nature ecological hall, Succulent Plant Hall, Kumho Asiana Hall, Golden Bat Ecological Hall, Insect Ecology School, Hampyeong County Gallery, Food Industry Hall, Forest Insect Village
- Opening ceremony, Traditional music and accordion, Dance Performance, Dance and fusion music, event of county residents, Children's Day Event
- Discount Information
- * Pre-reservation: 10% discount
- Age Limit
- None (Visitors of all ages are welcome)
From Central City Bus Terminal, take a bus to Hampyeong (approx. 4hr 20min).
- From Hampyeong Bus Terminal, go 200m towards the Court Office (법원, 등기소).
- Turn right at the 3-way intersection, and go 100m further.
- Follow the signs for Hampyeong Expo Park.
- hampyeong.go.kr (Korean only)