- 04.26.2019 ~ 05.06.2019 Finished
- 27, Gonjea-ro, Hampyeong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 함평군 함평읍 곤재로 27
- Hampyeong Expo Park area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-320-1784
- Sponsors / Management
- Hampyeong County / Hampyeong Butterfly Festival Promotion Committee
- The Hampyeong Butterfly Festival offers visitors the opportunity to get a closer look at ecology, in particular the region’s butterflies. The theme of the festival is “Spring travel with butterflies”. The festival is full of various hands-on programs, exhibitions and performances themed on butterflies, flowers and insects.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults 7,000 won / Group 6,000 won
Teenagers 5,000 won / Group: 4,000 won
Children & Seniors: 3,000 won / Group: 2,000 won
* Group: 20 people or more
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 120 min
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Central City Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Hampyeong Bus Terminal.
- From Hampyeong Bus Terminal, go 200m towards the Court Office (법원, 등기소).
- Turn right at the 3-way intersection, and go 100m further.
- Follow the signs for Hampyeong Expo Park.
- www.hampyeong.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.