VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.01.2015 ~ 05.10.2015 Finished
- 27, Gonjearo, Hampyeong-eup, Hampyeong-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 함평군 함평읍 곤재로 27 (수호리)
- Hampyeong Expo Park area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-320-3364 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Hampyeong County / Hampyeong Butterfly Festival Promotion Committee
- The Hampyeong Butterfly Festival offers visitors the opportunity to get a closer look at ecology, in particular the region’s butterflies. During the festival period, the whole town of Hampyeong is a “Happy and bountiful world with butterfly,” covered with butterfly-themed lights and decorations. A medley of butterfly-themed events and programs shed some lights on one of nature’s most beautiful and delicate creatures, all while providing fun for the whole family. In addition to numerous exhibition halls featuring butterflies, insects, and water plants, there is even a “hands-on” area where visitors can see and touch a variety of animals and plants!
The festival is a great opportunity for children to learn about nature in a fun, interactive environment.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults (ages 19-65): 7,000 won / Group: 6,000 won
Youths (ages 13-18): 5,000 won / Group: 4,000 won
Children & Seniors: 3,000 won / Group: 2,000 won
* Group: 20 people or more
- Age Limit
- None (Visitors of all ages are welcome)
- Ticket Reservations
- Ticket Link: life.ticketlink.co.kr (Korean)
*Inquires: Hampyeong Butterfly Festival Committee +82-61-320-3733 / Ticket Link +82-1588-7890
- From Hampyeong Bus Terminal, go 200m towards the Court Office (법원, 등기소).
Take right at the 3-way intersection, and go 100m forward.
Follow the sign for the Hampyeong Expo Park.
- hampyeong.jeonnam.kr (Korean only)