- 09.25.2020 ~ 10.04.2020
- 239, Yuksa-ro, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 안동시 육사로 239 (운흥동)
- Areas of downtown Andong including Maskdance Park and Culture Street
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-841-6397~8
- Sponsors / Management
- Andong-si / Andong Festival Tourism Foundation
- Andong Mask Dance Festival takes place each fall in Andong. The festival has been held annually since 1997, and has grown to become one of the nation's largest traditional culture contents festivals. The festival shows performances of 12 different intangible cultural heritages, such as the Hahoe Byeolsin Gut Talchum, as well as mask dances from 12 different countries, including China, Turkey, and Bolivia. In addition to watching performances, visitors can also participate in a variety of hands-on experience programs to learn more about the dances, masks, and related culture.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Admission: free
Mask Dance Theater: Adults 7,000 won / Students & Senior citizens 5,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Andong Bus Terminal.
From Andong Bus Terminal, take a taxi for approx. 15 min to the Mask Dance Park.
- www.maskdance.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.