- 09.28.2018 ~ 10.07.2018 Finished
- 239, Yuksa-ro, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 안동시 육사로 239 (운흥동)
- Downtown Andong area, Maskdance Park, Hahoe Village, Culture Street
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-841-6397~8
- Sponsors / Management
- Andong-si / Andong Festival Tourism Foundation
- Andong Mask Dance Festival is held in Andong area which is considered the capital of Korean traditional culture, with the theme of mask and mask dance. Andong’s culture and religions have great value for remaining over the years with the various cultures intact. Therefore, Andong is the region which has the most of cultural heritages and boasts the beauty of the East alike.
- Performance Times
- September 28-October 7, 2018 / 10:00-21:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Admission: free
Mask Dance Theater: Adults 7,000 won / Children & Seniors 5,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Andong Bus Terminal. (Intervals: 30 min)
From the terminal, take a taxi to Mask Dance Park (탈춤공원, 15 min).
Hahoe Folk Village
Take Bus 46 at the bus stop across from Andong Intercity Bus Terminal.
Get off at Hahoe Folk Village. (40 min)
- Cheongnyangni Station (Seoul Subway Line 1) → Andong Station
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, German)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.