VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.01.2016 ~ 12.31.2016 Finished
- 13, Donhwamun-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 종로구 돈화문로 13 (관수동)
- Seoul Theater
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-766-7848
- Sponsors / Management
- Pentatonic Inc. /
- The Painters: HERO is an innovative non-verbal performance that stages the entire process of painting combined with incredible visual effects and a witty blend of mime, dance and comedy. Audiences will enjoy a play, an art show, and a musical in a single performance that creates about 10 art pieces live on stage through an 80-minute, excitement-filled show.
Locals and foreigners will be impressed as the cast members share the joy and awe-inspiring journey of creating works of art with the audience.
- Performance Times
- January 1, 2016 - Open Run
Monday-Sunday (Open all year round) / 17:00, 20:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Premium 80,000 won / VIP 60,000 won
S 50,000 won / A 40,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 80 minutes
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors ages 2 and over
- Ticket Reservations
- Interpark: ticket.interpark.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Jongno 3(sam)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 3 & 5), Exit 14.
Green bus: 7212, 7011, 717, 7021
Blue bus: 101, 103, 140, 201, 143, 150, 710, 260, 160, 601
Regular bus: 111
Direct bus: 9301, 9003, 5005, 1150, 5007, 5000, 9300, 7900, 9001, 9000
Airport bus: 6002, 6015, 6001
Local bus: Jongno12, Jongno02, Jongno01, Jongno08
- thepainters.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
www.koreadmc.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish)