- 01.18.2020 ~ 01.27.2020
- 555-2, Bupyeong-ri, Nammyeon, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 인제군 남면 부평리 555-2번지
- Bingeoho Lake, Nam-myeon
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1577-8924
- Sponsors / Management
- Inje Foundation for Arts and Culture / Inje Foundation for Arts and Culture
- Inje Icefish Festival has developed thanks to a lot of tourists’ participation and their interest since 1997. It tries to offer varied programs following trends. Visitors can enjoy icefish fishing at the festival venue.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Additional fee may apply to programs)
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Inje Bus Terminal. From
Inje Bus Terminal, take a taxi for approx. 10 min or a shuttle bus to the festival venue.
- www.injefestival.co.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.