- 01.18.2020 ~ 01.27.2020 Finished
- 555-2 beon-ji, Bupyeong-ri, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 인제군 남면 부평리 555-2번지
- Area of Bingeoho Lake
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1577-8924
- Sponsors / Management
- Inje Foundation for Arts and Culture / Inje Foundation for Arts and Culture
- The Inje Icefish Festival takes place within the pristine nature of Inje. Visitors can enjoy fishing as well as other exciting winter activities. The festival was first held in 1997 and has grown with each year thanks to the interest and support of visitors.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Additional fee may apply to programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- How to Particpate
- Refer to the website.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Inje Bus Terminal.
From Inje Bus Terminal, take a taxi for approx. 10 min or a shuttle bus to the festival venue.
- www.injefestival.co.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.