- 01.10.2020 ~ 01.19.2020
- 119, Daegwallyeong-ro, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 평창군 대관령면 대관령로 119
- Hoenggye-ri Songcheon area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-335-3995
- Sponsors / Management
- Daegwallyeong Festival Committee /
- The Daegwallyeong Snow Festival is held in the Hoenggye-ri area, which is located in Daegwanryeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do. The festival will be full of events for visitors to enjoy. Daegwallyeong Snow Festival first began in 1993 and thanks to its increasing popularity each year, the festival was selected as one of the top twelve cultural festivals in Korea in the year 2000. The festival's venue, Daegwallyeong, is often referred to as the Alps of Korea due to its 700 m high valley that receives heavy snowfall every winter.
- Snow Land photo zone, Ice Sculpture Park, snowman park, and more
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Check the official website) for details
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Heonggye.
- Exit to the right out of Heonggye Bus Terminal.
- Walk along Daegwallyeong-ro Street until you reach Heonggye Rotary.
- Turn right onto Jangseon-gil Road and the festival is about 200 m ahead.
- www.snowfestival.net (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.