VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 02.03.2017 ~ 02.12.2017
- 135-6, Daegwallyeong-ro, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 평창군 대관령면 대관령로 135-6
- Hoenggye-ri Songcheon area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-335-3995
- Sponsors / Management
- Daegwallyeong Festival Committee /
- The Daegwallyeong Snow Festival is held in the Hoenggye-ri area, which is located in Daegwanryeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do. The festival starts with a fireworks display, followed by various programs such as singing contest, international naked marathon contest, singing contest for multicultural families, climbing competition, snow art contest, snow literature event, etc.
The detailed programs may differ each year, and festival period is subject to change depending on ice conditions (Opens only when the ice is completely frozen. Please refer to the official website or make a phone-inquiry before visiting).
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 5,000 won
Program fee varies by activity
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Heonggye (횡계).
* Bus schedule: 06:32-20:05 at 30 min interval. (Subject to change.)
-Exit to the right out of Heonggye Bus Terminal (횡계시외버스공용정류장)
-Walk along Daegwallyeong-ro Street (대관령로) until you reach Heonggye Rotary (횡계로타리).
-Turn right onto Jangseon-gil Road (장선길) and the festival is about 200m ahead.