- 08.11.2020 ~ 08.15.2020
- 328, Tongyeonghaean-ro, Tongyeong-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 통영시 통영해안로 328 (중앙동)
- Donam Tourist Complex and areas of Tongyeong
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-644-5222
- Sponsors / Management
- Tongyeong-si / Great Battle of Hansan Memorial Foundation
- Tongyeong Hansan Battle Festival commemorates the Great Battle of Hansan (1592), one of the most important sea battles in Korean history. Visitors to this festival will be able to see models of the geobukseon (turtle ship) designed by Admiral Yi Sun-sin and the ships used by the Japanese navy at the time. In addition to learning all about the battle, guests will be able to enjoy the beautiful natural scenery of Tongyeong. A variety of hands-on experience programs are available for visitors to learn in a fun way.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Refer to the official website.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Gangnam Express Bus Terminal to Tongyeong Bus Terminal.
Get off at Culture Square Bus Stop.
Bus No. 101, 141, 200, 231, 301, 401, 420, 505, 530, 600
- www.hansanf.org (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.