VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.01.2015 ~ 08.09.2015 Finished
- 33, Cheongjachon-gil, Gangjin-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 강진군 대구면 청자촌길 33 (대구면)
- Goryeo Celadon Porcelain Kiln area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-430-3331~6,
- Sponsors / Management
- Gangjin-gun / Gangjin City Native Festival Promotion Committee
- Between the 10th and 14th centuries, the Gangjin area was a flourishing celadon production site. Today, 16 kilns remain active, and produce some of the most precious celadons. The Gangjin Celadon Festival is a perfect opportunity to see the timeless beauty of celadon production, and to experience it oneself. Meanwhile, in 2010, the festival was chosen as one of the best festivals in Korea by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 7,000 won
-Take an express bus to Gangjin Bus Terminal.
-From Gangjin Bus Terminal, take a local bus bound for Goryeo Celadon Porcelain Kiln.
(고려청자도요지, Goryeo Cheongja Doyoji)
-Local Bus Info: runs 22 times a day/ Estimated Travel time: 40min
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)