- 12.31.2018 ~ 01.01.2019 Finished
- 514, Changhae-ro, Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 강릉시 창해로 514 (안현동)
- Gyeongpodae Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-640-5530
- Sponsors / Management
- Gangneung-si / Gangneung-si
- Gangneung hosts an annual Sunrise Festival from New Year's Eve to the first sunrise of the New Year. As well as visiting the area’s attractions such as Gyeongpodae Pavilion, visitors can welcome the New Year by watching a beautiful sunrise. The Sunrise Festival includes a countdown to the New Year, fireworks, and various enjoyable cultural events.
- Fireworks, folk music performances, sunrise event, and more
- Performance Times
- 20:00-00:30, 06:00-08:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Gangneung Bus Terminal/Gangneung
Station, take Bus No. 202 to Gyeongpodae.
- www.gn.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.