- 10.16.2019 ~ 10.20.2019
- 167-29, Gyeongchung-daero 2697beon-gil, Icheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 이천시 경충대로2697번길 167-29 (관고동)
- Seolbong Park (설봉공원) area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-644-4125, 4126
- Icheon is famous for producing the best rice in Korea. In fact Icheon rice is so good that it used to be served to the kings of Korea in the past, and is still highly thought of today. The Icheon Rice Culture Festival celebrates its famous rice and also the local agricultural practices.
Major events of the festival include a reenactment of the parade that transported rice to Hanseong (the old name for Seoul) to be presented to the king, and a huge rice cauldron that is capable of feeding thousands of people.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
Take an express bus from Gangnam Express Bus Terminal to Icheon Bus Terminal.
Take an intercity bus from Dong Seoul Express Bus Terminal Station to Icheon Bus Terminal.
From Icheon Bus Terminal, take the free shuttle bus to the venue (Seolbong Park).
Bus Schedule: 08:30-20:30, 15 min intervals (weekdays) / 10 min intervals (weekends)
- www.ricefestival.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.