VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.02.2015 ~ 10.04.2015 Finished
- 70-1, Seogwi-dong, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 서귀동 70-1
- Seogwipo Jaguri Park area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-760-3941~6 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Seogwipo-si / Seogwipo Chilsimni Festival Committee
- Seogwipo Chilsimni was
originally was the name of a 27 km strip of land from Seongeup Village to Seogwipo Harbor in Jeju Island. However, over the years it has come to mean “homeland” for Jeju citizens. The Seogwipo area is also one of the most popular tourist destinations in Jeju due to its beautiful ocean landscapes.
The festival’s program includes folk performances rooted in Jeju’s history, legends, and natural environment. There are also a variety of ocean sports activities, which are very popular with visitors.
- Opening parade, Chilsimni singing festival, folk game zone, etc.
* Programs are subject to change; please refer to the homepage.
- From Jeju International Airport, take Airport
Limousine Bus 600.
Get off at New Kyungnam Tourist Hotel Bus Stop.
500m towards Chilsimni Park.
- http://70ni.seogwipo.go.kr/ (Korean only)