- 10.07.2020 ~ 10.11.2020
- Buryang-myeon, Gimje-si, Jeollabuk-do
- Areas of Byeokgolje in Gimje-si
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-540-3035~8
- Sponsors / Management
- Gimje Horizon Festival Committee /
- Gimje Horizon Festival, held in fall every year since 1999, takes place at Byeokgolje Reservoir, which is the heart of the Honam rice bowl. The festival aims to show the importance of Korea’s farming culture, which is a foundation of the nation, with the theme of sky and land meeting at the horizon.
The festival also aims to promote the regional image and economy. Many dynamic and active programs are available for festival-goers to participate in before the golden horizon.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Station, take a train to Gimje Station.
From Gimje Station, take a shuttle bus to the festival venue.
Take an express bus to Gimje Bus Terminal.
Take the festival shuttle bus from the Terminal to the festival venue.
- www.gimje.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.