- 09.27.2019 ~ 10.06.2019 Finished
- Buryang-myeon, Gimje-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 김제시 부량면
- Areas around Byeokgolje in Gimje-si
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-540-3031
- Sponsors / Management
- Gimje-si / Gimje Horizon Festival Committee
- Gimje Horizon Festival, held from late September to early October every year since 1999, takes place at Byeokgolje Reservoir, which is the heart of the Honam rice bowl. The festival aims to show the importance of Korea’s farming culture, which is a foundation of the nation, with the theme of sky and land meeting at the horizon.
The festival also aims to promote the regional image and economy. Many dynamic and active programs are available for festival-goers to participate in before the golden horizon.
- [By train]
Take an express train to Gimje Station.
Take the festival shuttle bus from the Station to the festival venue.
(Shuttle bus schedule: 07:30-22:30)
Take an express bus to Gimje Bus Terminal.
Take the festival shuttle bus from the Terminal to the festival venue.
(Shuttle bus schedule: 08:00-22:00)
- festival.gimje.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.