VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.26.2016 ~ 05.29.2016
- 20, Jangsaengpogorae-ro 288beon-gil, Nam-gu, Ulsan
울산광역시 남구 장생포고래로288번길 20 (매암동)
- The area of Jangsaengpo, Nam-gu, Ulsan-si
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-226-1991
- Sponsors / Management
- Nam-gu, Ulsan / Whale Cultural Foundation
- Ulsan Whale Festival is held in the area of Jangsaengpo Whale Culture Special Zone. The area is equipped with more things that allow visitors to see this new cultural village, such as the whale museum, Jangsaengpo Whale Watching Cruise, and Jangsaengpo Whale Life Experience Museum. The new variety of sites at the festival will give visitors an extra level of fun and discovery.
- Performance Times
train(KTX) from Seoul Station to Ulsan.
(5:30-23:00, 30-60min intervals/ Travel time: 2hrs, 20min)
From Ulsan Station, take bus 317, 327, 337 or 807.
Get off at Taehwa Rotary
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take a bus to
(6:00–24:20, 15-60min intervals/ Travel time: 5 hours)
from Ulsan Express/Intercity Bus Terminal, take bus 337, 708, 722, 728, 732
Get off at Taehwa Rotary Bus Stop.
* Shuttle Bus
Route: Taehwagang River - City Hall - Lotte Hotel - Jangsaengpo
10:30-22:30 / 15min intervals
- www.whalekorea.com (Korean, English, Japanese)