VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.11.2017 ~ 08.13.2017
- 696 Samnak-dong, Sasang-gu, Busan-si
부산 사상구 삼락동 696
- Samnak Ecological Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-501-6051
- Sponsors / Management
- The Organizing Committee for Busan Culture & Tourism Festival /
- Busan International Rock Festival is a leading music festival in Korea, representing the openness
and youth of the coastal city of Busan. The festival is organized with the goals of discovering new musical
talent, revitalizing the music industry, and celebrating indie bands.
Along with the international film festival in October, the Busan International Rock Festival has played a vital role in promoting the artistic affluence of Busan, the largest port city in South Korea. The festival is widely recognized as strengthening ties between renowned musicians worldwide. It is a fun and widely attended event that is a must-see for any rock music fan in Korea.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Subject to change
(Busan Subway Line 2) Exit 3.
Samnak Riverside Sports Park is
about 1 km northwest of the station.