VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 08.01.2017 ~ 08.06.2017 Finished
- 344, World cup-daero, Yeonje-gu, Busan
부산광역시 수영구 광안해변로 219 (광안동)
- Haeundae Beach, Gwangalli Beach, Dadaepo Beach, Songdo Beach, Songjeong Beach, etc.
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-502-6054
- Sponsors / Management
- The Organizing Committee for Busan Culture & Tourism Festival / Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Busan Metropolitan City, Busan Tourism Organization
- The Busan Sea Festival was first held in 1996 to promote Busan as a beautiful harbor city.
The festival takes place at Haeundae Beach, Gwangalli Beach, Songdo Beach, Dadaepo Beach, Songjeong Beach, and at other places in Busan. The festival offers various cultural events and unique hands-on programs. As Korea's first general ocean festival, it puts on many exciting programs including a great opening ceremony, cultural performances, and other special events. With a total of 6 beaches holding the event, each beach has different programs and performances for all ages.
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
- Walk straight from the exit about 500 m to arrive at Haeundae Beach.
- From Busan Station, take bus 139, 140, 239, 240 or 302 to Haeundae.
- From Busan Aiport, take Airport Bus (KAL Limousine Bus) to Haeundae.
- From Sasang Terminal, take City Bus 31 or 31-1 bus to Haeundae.
- www.bfo.or.kr (Korean only)