- 07.25.2019 ~ 07.28.2019 Finished
- 333, Baengnyeon-ro, Muan-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 무안군 일로읍 백련로 333
- Area of Hoesan White Lotus Habitat
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-450-5114
- Sponsors / Management
- Muan-gun /
- Muan is the largest habitat of the white lotus flower in Asia, spanning 330,000 square meters in size. While most lotus flowers are pink, the lotus flowers in Muan are snow white, which is very rare. During the Muan White Lotus Festival festival, visitors can enjoy a landscape filled with white lotus flowers and lotus-themed activities.
- [Opening Events]
Hanging LED-lit Lotus Wish Lanterns, 100m-long rice cake sharing feast, sharing lotus patbingsu & rice cake
Muan-gun Citizens’ Chorus singing contest
Opening ceremony concert, Pumbaa performance, singing concert, etc.
National Lotus cuisine contest, Lotus Festival bicycle & tour bus, Muan city tour
Christmas in Summer plaza, Lotus Road boat expedition, water playground, doctor fish, etc.
Jegichagi (traditional hacky sack) contest, Children’s Golden Bell contest, Youth Walking Competition, stamp tour, etc.
- Local marketplaces, traditional food hall, food trucks, hometown meal area, etc.
- Performance Times
- July 25-28
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Refer to the website)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Central City Express Bus Terminal to Muan Bus Terminal.
From Muan Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 800. (30min intervals)
Get off at Illo-eup Office and transfer to a local bus bound for Hoesan White Lotus Ground.
* During the festival, shuttle buses are available from Illo-eup Office
to the venue.
Approx. 25 min from Muan Intercity Bus Terminal.
- tour.muan.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.