- 08.29.2019 ~ 09.01.2019 Finished
- 90, Imkkeokjeong-ro, Goesan-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do
충청북도 괴산군 괴산읍 임꺽정로 90
- Areas of Sports Complex, Mini soccer field, Culture & Sports Center, and Dongjincheon Stream
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-830-3461~3
- Sponsors / Management
- Goesan-gun / Goesan Red Pepper Festival Promotion Committee
- Goesan Red Pepper Festival is held during the harvest season to promote the excellence of peppers grown in Goesan, a major production area of Korea. The festival has numerous programs including pepper-picking and barehanded fishing contests, pepper recipe competition, pepper cooking contest, and garden pepper planting.
Brightly colored and full of flavor, Korean peppers are a particularly popular agricultural product. This is a fun festival where visitors can taste or buy Korean peppers and have a chance to talk with farmers.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Seperated charge for activities and purchasing products)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by programs
- Additional Events
- Pre-event ceremony, opening ceremony, traditional performances, worldwide pepper exhibition, food sampling, Geosan photo exhibition, folk games, and more.
* Programs and schedule subject to change.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Goesan Terminal.
From Goesan Terminal, take a taxi for approx. 5 min. to Sports Complex.
- www.goesanfestival.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.