VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 07.13.2017 ~ 07.23.2017 Finished
- Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Bucheon City Hall Eoulmadang & Fantastic Cube, CGV Bucheon, CGV Bucheon Station, Songnaesolan Art Hall, Ojeong Eoulmadang, Ojeong Art Hall, Sosa Eoulmadang Sohyang Theater
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-32-327-6313 (Korean, English)
- Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival has grown by leaps and became the most representative symbol of Bucheon City known as a mecca of the culture with combination of Animation, Cartoon, Game and Film moving forward to its change and creativity. For the last 10 years, BiFan has not only got the name of most dynamic film festival that brings together numerous film enthusiast but also evolved into a global fame that deserves the name of place of ‘Fantastic’ filled with fresh energy and sensitivity.
Through the advanced and progressed well planned programming, BiFan has highly ranked by the audiences and those who are working in film industry and confirm its own identity of area by providing newly various themes and styles.
- [Citizens' Events]
- Weekend event (Outdoor screening & performance)
- Walking in the Rain Movies (Movie camping in the city)
- Cinema Busking (Street artist performance)
- Performance Times
- Varies by film programs and cultural events
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Visit the official website for detailed information.
- Age Limit
- Varies by film
- Ticket Reservations
- Click here!
- Bucheon City Hall
Songnae Station (Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
Take Bus 23, 70, 80 or 700, and get off at Bucheon Sicheong (City Hall).