VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.27.2016 ~ 05.30.2016 Finished
- U1-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan-si
부산광역시 해운대구 중동2로 11 (중동)
- Haeundae Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-749-4062
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan-si Haeundae-gu /
- This festival takes place at Busan’s beautiful Haeundae Beach, an extremely popular summer vacation spot. The festival’s program is full of events inspired by the beach’s beautiful white sand. One of the highlights of the festival is the hot sand bath (beneficial for health and beauty), where visitors are buried in the sand from head to toe. Other events include a beach volleyball competition, an exhibition of different types of sand from around the world, and a marathon race.
The festival continues into the night with spectacular fireworks displays, concerts, and other entertainment events.
Popular tourist destinations such as the Jagalchi Market, Gwangalli, and Taejongdae are all located nearby. Visitors can also stop by one of the many restaurants along the coast to sample the sushi for which Busan is famous.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- From Gimhae International Airport, take bus 307 or Airport Limousine Bus.
Get off at Haeundae.
From Busan Station, take bus 1003.
Get off at Haeundae Beach Bus Stop.
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
Haeundae Beach is located 5-10 min walk from the station.