VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.14.2017 ~ 06.18.2017 Finished
- 36, Teheran-ro 87-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로87길 36 (삼성동)
- COEX, Hall A, B1
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-70-7126-4720
- Sponsors / Management
- Korean Publisher Association /
- With the first Seoul Book Fair starting in 1954, Seoul International Book Fair was launched in 1995. It is held annually by Korea Publishers Association at COEX, in order to promote Korean publications abroad, to strengthen the competitiveness of the publishing industry, to promote reading among the public, and to allow the public to enjoy diverse cultures through literature. This year, the Book Fair features a variety of special exhibitions as well as seminars to cover issues imporatant to publishing industry.
- Performance Times
- June 14~16 (10:00~19:00), June 17 (10:00~20:00), June 18 (10:00~17:00)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults 5,000 won
University students 3,000 won
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- Ticket Reservations
Samseong Station (Subway Line 2), Exit 5 or 6.
- At COEX, take the elevator to the 1st floor.
Blue Bus: 143, 146, 301, 342, 362, 401
Green Bus: 2413, 2415, 3217, 3411, 3412, 4318, 4419
Town Bus: Gangnam 01
Airport Bus: 6000
- www.sibf.or.kr (Korean, English)