- 05.27.2020 ~ 05.31.2020
- 28, Seolseonggongwon-gil, Eumseong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do
충청북도 음성군 음성읍 설성공원길 28
- Seolseong Park area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-873-2241
- Sponsors / Management
- Eumseong-gun Festival Organizing Committee / Eumseong Pumba Festival Planning Committee
- Pumba was the word repeated in the songs of street singers, especially when Korea was once impoverished. They strolled around marketplaces or villages seeking food, money, or anything they could get. Pumba doesn’t have a specific meaning but is a language mechanism for keeping a rhythm. These days, the word pumba generally refers to gakseori. These performers do not beg for food or money, but do sing at events or festivals. The Pumba Festival is held in Eumseong every year to celebrate this important part of Korea's modern history.
- - Pumba performance (free/paid)
- National Pumba King Contest
- Pumba street parade
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Eumseong Bus Terminal.
Walk for approx. 10 min walk to festival grounds.
- pumba21.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.