- 12.31.2019 ~ 01.01.2020 Finished
- 37-55, Yongdusan-gil, Jung-gu, Busan
부산광역시 중구 용두산길 37-55
- Areas of Yongdusan Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-501-6051
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan / Busan Culture & Tourism Festival Organizing Committee
- The New Year's Bell-ringing Ceremony in Busan is an event for local residents and tourists to wrap up the end of the year and greet a new year. It is a representative winter themed festival of Busan, held December 31 to January 1.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Nampo Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
Walk for approx. 10 min following the signs for Yongdusan Park.
- www.bfo.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.