VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.31.2016 ~ 01.01.2017 Finished
- 37-55, Yongdusan-gil, Jung-gu, Busan
부산광역시 중구 용두산길 37-55 (광복동2가)
- Areas of Yongdusan Park and Haeundae Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-501-6050
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan Culture & Tourism Festival Organizing Committee / Busan
- Busan Sunrise Festival is an event for Busan residents and tourists to wrap up the end of the year and greet a new year. It is a representative winter themed festival of Busan, held December 31 to January 1 at Yongdusan Park and Haeundae Beach areas.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
Busan Station, take Bus No. 1001 or 1003 to Haeundae Bus Stop.
Nampo Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
Walk 10min following the signs for Yongdusan Park.
- www.bfo.or.kr (Korean only)