VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.31.2015 ~ 01.01.2016 Finished
- Dadae-dong, Saha-gu, Busan-si
부산광역시 중구 용두산길 35-18 (광복동2가)
- Yongdusan Park, Haeundae Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-51-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-501-6051
- Sponsors / Management
- The Organizing Committee for Busan Culture & Tourism Festival /
- The Sunrise Busan Festival, has
been held each year to welcome in the new millennium, has established itself as the premier coastal cultural festival, taking place on land, sea and sky, and including an air show and a ship flotilla at sea.
Among those eager to greet the first sunrise of the new year after bidding farewell to the final sunset, the Sunrise Busan Festival is a popular winter festival, particularly among foreign tourists.
At Yongdusan Park, there will be an array of artistic and festive events for the new year – as well as an opportunity to watch the first sunrise of the year, from this panoramic vantage point in downtown Busan.
Events both large and small will be staged at many other popular tourist sites around Busan, including at Dadaego Beach, Haeundae Beach, Gwangalli Beach and Dalmaji Park, for those intent on seeing the year’s first sunrise.
- Bell-tolling ceremony: December 31, 2014 (Wed) / 23:00-00:30 at Yongdusan Park
Sunrise event: January 1, 2015 (Thur) / 06:30-08:00 at Haeundae Beach
- Performance Times
- Citizens' bell-ringing ceremony : December 31, 2014(Wednesday) 23:00 ~ 00:30 / Yongdusan Park
Eulmi year Sunrise : January 1, 2015 (Thursday) 06:30 ~ 08:00 / Haeundae Beach
- Program Details
- Citizens' bell-ringing ceremony: Balloon floating ceremony, Adios 2014 Music Festival, Countdown, New Year Greeting, wishing lights, etc.
Eulmi year Sunrise: Citizen public service booth, open Art Square, a parade by horses, Photo zones
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
Busan Station, take bus 1001 or 1003 to Haeundae.
Nampo Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
Walk 10min following
the signs for Yongdusan Park.
- www.festival.busan.kr (Korean, English)