- * Event held online to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 12.01.2020 ~ 12.05.2020
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-550-6395
- Sponsors / Management
- Mungyeong-si / Mungyeong Cultural Tourism Foundation, Mungyeong Chasabal Festival Promotion Committee
- Mungyeong Chasabal Festival takes place at Mungyeongsaejae Open Set Studio in Gyeongsangbuk-do, an area famous for traditional ceramics. Visitors will be able to join in traditional tea ceremony and pottery-making programs, operated by local artisans.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Mungyeong Bus Terminal.
From Mungyeong Bus Terminal Bus Stop, take a bus bound for Mungyeong Saejae and get off at Mungyeongsaejae Bus Stop.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.