- 04.27.2019 ~ 05.06.2019 Finished
- 2416, Mungyeong-daero, Mungyeong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 문경시 문경읍 문경대로 2416
- Mungyeongsaejae Open Set area
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-550-3695,
- Sponsors / Management
- Mungyeong-si / Mungyeong Traditional Chasabal Festival Promotion Committee
- Mungyeong Traditional Chasabal Festival takes place at Mungyeongsaejae Open Set in Gyeongsangbuk-do, an area famous for traditional ceramics. The festival first started in 1999 and has gone on to become an premier festival recognized by the Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism. Visitors will be able to join in traditional tea ceremony and pottery-making programs, operated by local artisans.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Paid admission
* Refer to the official website for details.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Mungyeong Bus Terminal.
Take a bus bound for Mungyeong Saejae and get off at Mungyeong Saejae Bus Stop.
- www.sabal21.com (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.