VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.28.2017 ~ 05.14.2017
- 595, Hosu-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 고양시 일산동구 호수로 595 (장항동)
- Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-908-7750~4,
- Sponsors / Management
- Goyang-si, Goyang International Flower Foundation / Goyang International Flower Foundation
- First held in 1997, International Horticulture Goyang Korea, an international flower exhibition, has attracted over 6.2 million visitors so far. The event is considered to be Korea’s representative international flower exhibition. The festival takes place at Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang from April to May with nearly 300 related organizations, groups, and companies from 25 countries showcasing flowers and various products made with flowers. Also, unique and rare plants exhibition, indoor garden decorated with flower art pieces, outdoor theme parks, making of flower plant experience, flower arrangement contests and other cultural events and performances are planned to add more joy to the flower festival. At night, lighting garden, LED performance, K-POP Performance and other exciting events will add more fun to the festival, creating the ambience of a joyful flower culture festival.
- [Indoor Exhibition]
- International Trade Pavilion Ⅰ& Ⅱ
- World Rare Flower Species Exhibition: Turkish Halfeti Rose, rainbow carnation, Labiate flower, Ice cream tulip, etc.
- 20 Countries Flower Hall, Overseas Excellence Flower Corporation, National Flower Organization & Group Exhibition
- Welcome Rainbow Garden, Domestic Excellence Flower Exhibition, World Top Florist Exhibition
- Day Time: Goyang Flower Scent Peace Garden, Tunnel Garden, Splendid Flower Garden, Children’s Garden, Lake Garden, Tulip Garden, Smile Photo Zone, etc.
- Nighttime: Various Lighting Garden, Romantic flower lighting night view with performance
- Performance Times
- April 28 - May 14, 2017 / 09:00-21:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults 10,000 won / Special discount 8,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by activity
- Additional Events
- [Performance Event]
- Daytime: Over 300 performances from various genre of performance, flower parade, photo event, etc.
- Nighttime: LED Performance, Classic performance, K-POP performance, etc.
[Flower Culture Event]
- IHK Cup Flower Design Competition, Preserved Flower Cup Competition, Flower drawing competition, etc.
- Program Details
- Hands-on program: Water flower bike, flower-related experience, traditional culture experience, etc.
- Discount Information
- Special discount: Groups of 30 people or more, people using public transportation (subway, bus), children (ages 4) to high school student, seniors (ages 65 and older), foreigners, people with disabilities (lv.1-3) plus one companion, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jeongbalsan Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1 or 2
- Pass through Ilsan Cultural Park towards Ilsan Lake Park (500 m).
Get off at Lake Park Bus Stop.
- Bus: 33, 88A
- Intercity Bus: 3000
- Airport Bus: 7300, 7400
- www.flower.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)