- 2020 festival canceled to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 04.30.2021 ~ 05.16.2021
- 595, Hosu-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 고양시 일산동구 호수로 595
- Ilsan Lake Park
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-908-7750~2
- Sponsors / Management
- International Horticulture Goyang Korea / International Horticulture Goyang Korea
- International Horticulture Goyang Korea, an international flower exhibition, is considered to be Korea’s representative international flower exhibition. The festival takes place at Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang with organizations, groups, and companies from over 30 countries showcasing flowers and various products made with flowers. Also, unique and rare plants exhibition, indoor garden decorated with flower art pieces, outdoor theme parks, making of flower plant experience, flower arrangement contests and other cultural events and performances are planned to add more joy to the flower festival.
- [Indoor Exhibition]
- National Pavilion - Flower exhibition from different countries
- Flower Moments
- Exotic flower exhibition
- Global horticulture trend promotion hall
- Themed gardens
- Daily 11:00-18:00
* Programs and schedule subject to change.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Pre-reservation: 8,000 won / On-site ticket 12,000 won / Special discount 8,000 won
* Special discount: children (ages 3-18) & senior citizens (ages 65 & older)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jeongbalsan Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1 or 2
Walk for approx. 500 m.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.