VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.28.2017 ~ 05.14.2017
- 595, Hosu-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 고양시 일산동구 호수로 595 (장항동)
- Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-908-7750~4,
- Sponsors / Management
- Goyang-si, Goyang International Flower Foundation /
- First held in 1997, International Horticulture Goyang Korea, an international flower exhibition, has attracted over 5.7 million visitors thus far. The event is considered to be Korea’s representative international flower exhibition. The festival takes place at Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang from April to May with 320 related organizations, groups, and companies from 35 countries showcasing flowers and various products made with flowers. Also, unique and rare plants exhibition, indoor garden decorated with flower art pieces, outdoor theme parks, making of flower plant experience, flower arrangement contests and other cultural events and performances are planned to add more joy to the flower festival.
- [Indoor Exhibition]
- International Trade Pavilion Ⅰ& Ⅱ, Flower Culture Pavilion
- K-star Garden, Love Zone, Happiness Zone, Joyful Garden of New Korean Wave, My Mind like a Lake, Flower Wall Garden, International Rotary Smile Garden, Flower Street, Korea Garden Show, Mosaic Culture Garden, etc.
- Performance Times
- April 29 - May 15, 2016
Weekdays 09:00-21:00 / Weekends & Public Holidays 08:30-22:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults 10,000 won / Special discount 8,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by activity
- Additional Events
- - Performance Event: Various genres of events, parades, and performances
- Flower Culture Event: Flower Design Contest, Traditional Flower Arrangement Contest, Preserved Flower Cup Contest, Flower Drawing Contest, etc.
- Program Details
- Hands-on program: Flower-related experience, traditional culture experience, etc.
- Discount Information
- Special discount: Groups of 30 people or more, people using public transportation, children (ages 4) to high school student, seniors (ages 65 and older), foreigners, people with disabilities (lv.1-3) plus one companion, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jeongbalsan Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1 or 2
- Pass through Ilsan Cultural Park towards Ilsan Lake Park (500 m).
- www.flower.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)