- 04.26.2019 ~ 05.12.2019 Finished
- 595, Hosu-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 고양시 일산동구 호수로 595
- Ilsan Lake Park and Wondang Flower Complex
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-908-7750
- Sponsors / Management
- International Horticulture Goyang Korea /
- First held in 1997, International Horticulture Goyang Korea, an international flower exhibition, has attracted over 6.2 million visitors so far. The event is considered to be Korea’s representative international flower exhibition. The festival takes place at Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang from April to May with nearly 300 related organizations, groups, and companies from 36 countries showcasing flowers and various products made with flowers. Also, unique and rare plants exhibition, indoor garden decorated with flower art pieces, outdoor theme parks, making of flower plant experience, flower arrangement contests and other cultural events and performances are planned to add more joy to the flower festival. At night, lighting garden, LED performance, K-POP performance and other exciting events will also entertain visitors, creating the ambience of a joyful flower culture festival.
- Performance Times
- Weekdays 10:00 - 19:00, Weekends 09:00 - 19:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Pre-reservation: 8,000 won / On-site ticket 12,000 won / Special discount & foreigners 8,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by activity
- Additional Events
- Performance events: K-Pop dance, traditional dance, popera, orchestra concert, magic show, flower parade, etc.
Flower-related events: Flower drawing contest, flower arrangement contest, Preserved Flower Cup Competition, etc.
- Program Details
- Hands-on program: Making a personal flower base, making a flower bouquet, traditional activity, etc.
- Discount Information
- Special discount: Groups of 30 people or more, people using public transportation (subway, bus), children (age 3) to high school students, senior citizens (ages 65 and older), foreigners, people with disabilities (lv.1-3) plus one companion, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jeongbalsan Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1 or 2
- Pass through Ilsan Cultural Park towards Ilsan Lake Park (500 m).
Get off at Lake Park Bus Stop.
- Bus: 33, 88A
- Intercity Bus: 3000
- Airport Bus: 7300, 7400
- www.flower.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.