VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.28.2017 ~ 05.14.2017 Finished
- 595, Hosu-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 고양시 일산동구 호수로 595 (장항동)
- Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-908-7750~4,
- Sponsors / Management
- Goyang-si, Goyang International Flower Foundation / Goyang International Flower Foundation
- First held in 1997, International Horticulture Goyang Korea, an international flower exhibition, has attracted over 6.2 million visitors so far. The event is considered to be Korea’s representative international flower exhibition. The festival takes place at Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang from April to May with nearly 300 related organizations, groups, and companies from 25 countries showcasing flowers and various products made with flowers. Also, unique and rare plants exhibition, indoor garden decorated with flower art pieces, outdoor theme parks, making of flower plant experience, flower arrangement contests and other cultural events and performances are planned to add more joy to the flower festival. At night, lighting garden, LED performance, K-POP performance and other exciting events will also entertain visitors, creating the ambience of a joyful flower culture festival.
- [Indoor Exhibition]
- International Trade Pavilion, Flower Culture Art Hall, Flower Brand Hall, World Rare Flower Species Exhibition, Rainbow Carnation, Ice cream tulip, Giant Rose, etc.
- 20 Nations Hall, International Excellence Flower Corporation, Korean Flower Organization & Group Exibition
-International TOP Florist Art Exhibition & Performance, Domestic Excellence Flower Exhibition, Flower Consumption Life Zone, other planned exhibitions, etc.
- Life goods related flower exhibition, goods related flower, brand item hall, group exhibition
- Day Time: Goyang Flower Scent Peace Garden, Propose Garden, Splendid Flower Garden, Korean Garden Show Awarded Exhibition, Goyang Family Garden, etc.
- Night Time: Various Lighting Garden, Romantic flower lighting night view with performance
- Performance Times
- April 28 - May 14, 2017 / 09:00-21:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Reserved ticket 8,000 won / On-site ticket 12,000 won / Special Discount 10,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by activity
- Additional Events
- [Performance Event]
- Daytime: Over 300 performances from various genre, flower parade, photo event, etc.
- Nighttime: LED Performance, Classic performance, K-POP performance, etc.
[Flower Culture Event]
- IHK Cup Flower Design Competition, Preserved Flower Cup Competition, Flower drawing competition, etc.
- Program Details
- Hands-on program: Water flower bike, flower-related experience, traditional culture experience, etc.
- Discount Information
- Special discount: Groups of 30 people or more, people using public transportation (subway, bus), children (age 4) to high school students, senior citizens (ages 65 and older), foreigners, people with disabilities (lv.1-3) plus one companion, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jeongbalsan Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 1 or 2
- Pass through Ilsan Cultural Park towards Ilsan Lake Park (500 m).
Get off at Lake Park Bus Stop.
- Bus: 33, 88A
- Intercity Bus: 3000
- Airport Bus: 7300, 7400
- www.flower.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)