- 10.08.2019 ~ 10.11.2019 Finished
- 50, Doin 2-gil, Imsil-gun, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 임실군 성수면 도인2길 50 (성수면)
- Areas of Imsil Cheese Theme Park and Imsil Cheese Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-643-3900
- Sponsors / Management
- Imsil N Cheese Festival Committee / Imsil N Cheese Festival Committee
- Imsil N Cheese Festival first started to promote the most famous cheese industry in Korea with more than 50 years of history. The festival grew and offers visitors a chance to become a character from a fairy-tale by entering a European-style cheese castle and to Imsil Cheese Theme Park and Imsil Cheese Village. When the festival starts in October, more than 10 million chrysanthemums fill the festival areas. Visitors will be able to taste and purchase goods made from Imsil at a discounted price.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Fee varies by programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Imsil Bus Terminal.
From Imsil Bus Terminal Bus Stop, take a bus bound for Imsil (Gwanchon) and get off at Imsil Bus Stop.
Walk for approx. 600 m to Imsil Cheese Village.
- http://www.imsilfestival.com (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.