- 11.16.2019 ~ 03.01.2020 Finished
- 200, Duryugongwon-ro, Dalseo-gu, Daegu
대구광역시 달서구 두류공원로 200
- Areas of E-World and 83 Tower
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
For more info: +82-53-620-0001
- Sponsors / Management
- E-World /
- E-World Starlight Festival is held with ten million lights in a large area around E-World and 83 Tower. Hot-air balloons, roses, and mask light decorations and other events are available at this carnival-like festival. The events start at night and large characteristic trees are decorated along the 200-meter long Light Road, as well as a Umbrella Road, Carnival Road, and photo zone by 1,000 lights. Also, 10,000 LED roses cover the proposal stairs, creating a romantic and special ambience. This festival is beloved by young couples as part of a night dating course.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- * Refer to the website
- Discount Information
- * Refer to the facebook page
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Duryu Station (Daegu Subway Line 2), Exit 15.
Turn left and walk straight for approx. 330 m.
Cross the street to E-World.
- www.eworld.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.