- 09.18.2020 ~ 09.20.2020
- 287, Dongseo-ro, Siheung-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 시흥시 동서로 287
- Siheung Gaetgol Eco Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-310-6743~8
- Sponsors / Management
- Siheung-si / Siheung Gaetgol Festival Promotion Committee
- Siheung Gaetgol Festival offers ecological experiences through the nature of Gaetgol Ecology Park, operated under the concept of the world’s largest ecology art playground. Various programs related to nature and art are available for an educational and fun festival.
- [Main Programs]
- Gaetgol Family Run, Gaetgol Playground
- Salt Playground, Gaetgol Playground, Reed Playground, Forest & Grass Playground, Autumn Flowers Playground, Insect Playground
- Acoustic music festival, Forest Performance Stage, Salt Storage Puppet Show, Swimming Pool Art Theater, Siheung Dancer Rapper Singer
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Fees vary by programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- How to Particpate
- Refer to the official website for details
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jeongwang Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 1.
Take Bus No. 26-1 and get off at Dexville Apt. Bus Stop.
Walk approx. 975m to Siheung Gaetgol Eco Park.
From Seoul, take a bus to Siheung Bus Terminal.
Walk to Yeongnam 6 Apt. Bus Stop and take Bus No. 26-1.
Get off at Dongyang Dexville Apt. Bus Stop.
Walk approx. 975m north to Siheung Gaetgol Eco Park.
From Jeongwang Station, approx. 10min.
From Siheung Bus Terminal, approx. 12min.
- www.sgfestival.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.