VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.28.2018 ~ 09.30.2018
- 287, Dongseo-ro, Siheung-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 시흥시 동서로 287 (장곡동)
- Siheung Gaetgol Eco Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-310-6742
- Sponsors / Management
- Siheung-si / Siheung Gaetgol Festival Promotion Committee
- Siheung Gaetgol Festival offers ecological experiences through the nature of Gaetgol Ecology Park. Various attractive programs related to nature are available in full. In addition to the two main programs based on the concept of ‘fun and informative ecology art playground,’ 15 themed zones are waiting for visitors with varied taste. Siheung Gaetgol Festival gives a lesson on the value of nature and humanity by learning and enjoying the festival within the setting of nature.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Program Details
- Two main programs & 15 Themed Zone
- Gaetgol Family Run, acoustic music festival
[Play & Experience in Nature]
- Gaetgol Family Run, salt world, insect world, reed workshop, natural energy power station, Gaetgol wetland learning center, upcycling playground, playground with tree and water, autumn flower field, Gaetgol toy park
[Art & Performance in Nature]
- Acoustic music festival, pine tree jazz club, creative music class, swimming pool art theater, puppet play, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Jeongwang Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 1.
Take Bus No. 26-1 and get off at Dexville Apt. Bus Stop.
Walk approx. 975m to Siheung Gaetgol Eco Park.
From Seoul, take a bus to Siheung Bus Terminal.
Walk to Yeongnam 6 Apt. Bus Stop and take Bus No. 26-1.
Get off at Dongyang Dexville Apt. Bus Stop.
Walk approx. 975m north to Siheung Gaetgol Eco Park.
From Jeongwang Station, approx. 10min.
From Siheung Bus Terminal, approx. 12min.
- www.sgfestival.com (Korean only)