- 05.14.2020 ~ 05.17.2020
- 324, Jungang-ro, Miryang-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 밀양시 중앙로 324 (내일동)
- Areas of Yeongnamru Pavilion and Miryang riverside
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-359-4500
- Sponsors / Management
- Miryang-si / Miryang Culture Foundation
- Miryang Arirang Festival celebrates and promotes the Miryang style of Arirang, a national folk song that was registered in UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2012. Arirang was created by a warrior monk during the Imjin War (1592-1598) to express the principles and faithfulness of the Korean people under Sung Confucianism. The festival was first held in 1957 and has grown to become an important folk festival, offering many programs and performances.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Refer to the official website.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Station take a train to Miryang Station.
From Miryang Station Bus Stop, take Bus No. 1 and get off at Yeongnamru Pavilion Bus Stop.
From Gangnam Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Miryang Intercity Bus Terminal.
Cross the street, take Bus No. 1 and get off at Yeongnamru Pavilion Bus Stop.
- www.arirang.or.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.