- Period 01.01.2020 ~ 01.01.2020 Finished
- Address 95, Haneulgongwon-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 마포구 하늘공원로 95 (상암동)
- Location At the peak of Haneul Park (located within World Cup Park)
- Telephone • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3153-8353
Sponsors / Management
Mapo-gu Office /
The annual Haneul Park Sunrise Festival takes place at Haneul Park on January 1. Many people gather to the wish for a happy New Year while watching the first sunrise.
- Write New Year wishes
- Cultural performances
- Sharing well-wishing remarks
- Watch the sunrise
* Programs and schedule subject to change
Duration of Performance
Varies by program
How to Particpate
- Haneul Stairs not available (to avoid falling accidents)
- Parking lot available (free from 22:00-09:00 next day)
- Only festival vehicles are allowed within the park
- Commercial activities and solicitation strictly prohibited
- Lanterns and other flammable objects are not allowed within the property
Open to visitors of all ages
Digital Media City Station (Seoul Subway Line 6, Airport Railroad, Gyeongui Jungang Line), Exit 4.
From Digital Media City Station Bus Stop, take Bus No. 7715 and get off at World Cup Park Entrance, Oil Tank Culture Park Bus Stop.
Detailed Info on the Location
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.