VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 11.01.2017 ~ 10.31.2018
- 35, Cheongsin-ro 947beon-gil, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 포천시 신북면 청신로947번길 35
- Pocheon Herb Island
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-535-6494
- Sponsors / Management
- Herb Island / Herb Island
- Herb Island Lighting & Illumination Fesitval features a romantic ambience created by splendid lightings. It is comprised of a pink wish tunnel, sparkling buildings, Santa Village, photo zone and other twinkling places for visitors to enjoy.
- [Hands-on program]
Christmas photo zone: In front of Herb Healing Center / Permanent operation
Making Christmas: Outside event hall in front of Herb Healing Center / Weekends only
Making Christmas soap: Hands-on program site / Permanent operation
Making Vin chaud: Palgak event hall in front of Herb Healing Center / Weekends only
Turkey BBQ: Food corner in front of Herb Healing Center / Weekends only
Santa costume rental: Mask shop of Venice / Permanent operation
Free performance: Venice performance hall / Weekends only (17:00/19:00)
Lighting & Illumination Festival SNS Event: Promotion Hall / coffee and herb tea offered to participants
- Performance Times
- Weekends & National Holidays 16:00-21:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals 6,000 won / Special ticket 4,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 3 hours
- Additional Events
- European flea market
- How to Particpate
- Lighting hour varies by sunset.
- Age Limit
- Visitors of all ages
Take an express bus to Pocheon Intercity Bus Terminal.
Take Bus No. 57 bound for Sinbuk Oncheon (Sinbuk Hot spring) at the local bus stop outside the bus terminal.
Get off at Samjeong-ri and go straight on Samcheongol-gil Street to arrive at Herb Island.
Soyosan Station (Seoul Subway Line 1).
Take Bus 57, and get off at Samjeong-ri.
Go straight on Samcheongol-gil Street to arrive at Herb Island.
- www.herbisland.co.kr (Korean, English, Chinese)
- Detailed Info on the Location