- 09.08.2020 ~ 09.13.2020
- 170, Dangu-ro, Wonju-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 원주시 단구로 170 (명륜동)
- Tattoo Theater
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-763-9401~2
- Sponsors / Management
- Wonju, 36 Army division / Wonju Cultural Foundation
- Wonju Dynamic Dancing Carnival has expanded from a local festival to an international event. The main program of the carnival is the street parade, the biggest and the longest street parade in the nation, featuring a variety of folk dances and magnificent military marching bands from international teams across the globe, as well as the local citizens' passionate performances. Many additional events including the Green Safe Playground and Fringe Festival performances are also available for all visitors to enjoy.
- - Green safe playground
- Fringe performance
- Festival forum
- Military experience booth
- Children safety performance
- Regional representative food & food truck, world food experience
* Programs and schedule subject to change
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program (10:00-22:30)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Cheongnyangni Station, take a train to Wonju Station.
Take a bus from Dong Seoul or Seoul Express Bus Terminal to Wonju Bus Terminal.
From Wonju Intercity/Express Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 2-1 from the bus stop across from the bus terminal and get off at Jonghap Sports Complex Bus Stop.
From Wonju Station, take Bus No. 51 and get off at Wonju Hospital Bus Stop.
Approx. 6 min from Wonju Bus Terminal.
Approx. 13 min from Wonju Station.
- www.dynamicwonju.com (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.