- 12.01.2018 ~ 02.28.2019 Finished
- 1063, Hoban-ro, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 청평면 호반로 1063 (청평면)
- Petite France
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-584-8200
- Sponsors / Management
- Petite France /
- Little Prince Lighting Festival of Petite France is held throughout the Petite France Park with beautiful lighting landscapes at nighttime. Pretty buildings and night streets as well as Christmas trees are decorated with sparkling lights like a fairy tale. Adding a more romantic mood to winter nights, various event like orgel performance & explanation, marionette performance, puppet performance, magic performance, plaster art experience, and wish tree event will be available for visitors to enjoy the festival throughout Petite France.
- Performance Times
* Extended hours during December
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Adults 10,000 won / Teenagers 8,000 won / Children (ages 3 - elementary school) 6,000 won
- Additional Events
- [Special performances and experience]
- Marionette parade and Dance performances
- Marionette puppet "Pinocchio," hand puppet - Ginyol
- Coloring and special hands-on experiences
(Marionette making experience, little prince plaster art, wooden art and deep-color pigment art experience)
- Exotic atmosphere of Petite France
(Music Box concerts, street musicians, France film screenings)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal or Sangbong Bus Terminal to Cheongpyeong.
From Cheongpyeong Terminal, take a local bus bound for Goseong-ri.
- www.pfcamp.com (Korean,
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.