VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 12.01.2017 ~ 02.28.2018
- 1063, Hoban-ro, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 청평면 호반로 1063 (청평면)
- Petite France
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-584-8200
- Sponsors / Management
- Petite France /
- Little Prince Lighting Festival of Petite France is held throughout the Petite France Park with beautiful lighting landscapes at nighttime. Pretty buildings and night streets as well as Christmas trees are decorated with sparkling lights like a fairy tale. Adding a more romantic mood to winter nights, various event like orgel performance & explanation, marionette performance, puppet performance, magic performance, plaster art experience, and wish tree event will be available for visitors to enjoy the festival throughout Petite France.
* Operated daily (Nighttime opening (until 20:00) is available on Friday and Saturday.)
- - Starlight Lighting: Light Tunnel, starlight illumination
- Street lighting: Lighting of France Street, Montpellier
- Marionette dance performance, orgel (music box) playing, street musician
- Performance Times
- Friday & Saturday 09:00-20:00
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Culture experience fare: Adults 8,000 won / Teenagers (middle & high school students) 6,000 won / Children (ages 3 to elementary school students) 5,000 won
- Additional Events
- [Special performances and experience]
- Marionette parade and Dance performances
- Marionette puppet "Pinocchio," hand puppet - Ginyol
- Coloring and special hands-on experiences
(Marionette making experience, little prince plaster art, wooden art and deep-color pigment art experience)
- Exotic atmosphere of Petite France
(Music Box concerts, street musicians, France film screenings)
- Discount Information
- - Seniors (ages 65 or more) & People with disabilities 6,000 won (* Proof required)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal or Sangbong Bus Terminal.
Take an intercity bus to Cheongpyeong.
From Cheongpyeong Terminal, take a local bus bound for Goseong-ri.
Or from the Cheongpyeong Terminal, take Gapyeong City Tour Bus to Petite France.