- 04.19.2018 ~ 05.13.2018 Finished
- 400, Kkotjihaean-ro, Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 태안군 안면읍 꽃지해안로 400
- Kkotji Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-675-9200
- Sponsors / Management
- Taean Flower Festival Promotion Committee / Nature Farming Cooperatives, Adaram Agricultural Corporation, Taean Lily Export Agricultural Association Corporation
- Taean World Tulip Festival is chosen as one of the top 5 tulip festivals in 2017, following the WTS (World Tulip Summit) in 2015. The festival also brings to mind the glory of International Flower Exhibition in Anmyeondo Island in 2002 and 2009. This year’s festival venue has moved from the previous Nature World to Kkotji Ocean Park, where International Flower Exhibition in Anmyeondo Island was previously held. The ocean and sandy beach as well as millions of tulips are welcoming all visitors.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals: Adults 12,000 won / Teenagers: 9,000 won / Seniors 10,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 1 hour 30 minute
- Additional Events
- Conservation experience, traditional folk experience, magic performance, soap bubble experience, aroma experience, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Taean.
From Taean Intercity Bus Terminal, take a village bus bound for Gomseom 곰섬 and get off at Morenon Bus Stop. (Estimated travel time: about 1-hour)
- www.koreaflowerpark.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.