VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.16.2016 ~ 05.08.2016 Finished
- 200, Mageompo-gil, Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 태안군 남면 마검포길 200 (남면)
- Sinon-ri, Nam-myeon, Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do; Nature World
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-675-9200
- Sponsors / Management
- Taean Flower Festival Promotion Committee / Nature Farming Cooperatives, Taean Flower Park, Adaram Agricultural Corporation
- At the 2015 World Tulip Summit held at the Suncheon Bay Garden exhibition, Taean Tulips Festival was selected to be one of the world's top five tulip festivals, including America (Michigan, Holland), Canada (Ottawa), Japan (Honshu) and India (Kashmir). The advanced planting technique used is one of the biggest determinant factors that leads to the recognition. The upcoming Taean Tulip Festival follows a theme of 'The Garden of Artists' and tulips forming images of well-known figures such as Mona Lisa and Marilyn Monroe can be seen after sunset as they are lit at night by LED lights.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals: Adults 9,000 won / Teenagers: 7,000 won
Groups: Adults 8,000 won / Teenagers: 7,000 won
- Additional Events
- Conservation experience, traditional folk experience, magic performance, soap bubble experience, aroma experience, etc.
- Program Details
- Opening ceremony, small garden concert , recreation, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Taean.
From Taean Intercity Bus Terminal, take a village bus bound for Gomseom 곰섬 and get off at Morenon Bus Stop. (Estimated travel time: about 1-hour)
- www.ffestival.co.kr (Korean only)