- 10.09.2020 ~ 10.11.2020
- 246, Gosanhyuyangnim-ro, Wanju-Gun, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 완주군 고산면 고산휴양림로 246
- Area of Gosan Recreational Forest
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-290-2622
- Sponsors / Management
- Wanju-gun County / Wanju Wild Food Festival Organizing Committee
- Wanju Wild Food Festival is a 3-day festival taking place in the area of Gosan Recreational Forest. The festival provides environmentally-friendly food experiences using local agricultural products, along with various wild plants and animals from Wanju. Visitors can also enjoy traditional games and experiences such as cheonryeop (fishing by hand). This festival aims to give visitors a feeling of sentiment for food from the past through partaking in the diverse experiential food programs surrounded by the beautiful natural environment.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free admission (Separate fees may apply to programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an intercity bus to Samrye Bus Terminal.
Approx. 25 min from Samrye Bus Terminal.
- www.wildfoodfestival.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.