VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.23.2016 ~ 09.25.2016 Finished
- 246, Gosanhyuyangnim-ro, Wanju_Gun, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 완주군 고산면 고산휴양림로 246 (고산면)
- The area of Gosan Recreational Forest
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-290-2621~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Wanju-gun / Wanju Wild Food Festival Organizing Committee
- Wanju Wild Food Festival was recently selected as one of the top festivals in Korea by
the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Korea. The 3-day festival is held across
the beautiful city of Wanju, a city where you can experience cheonryeop (fishing
by hand) and the gorgeous Korean wilderness. The festival also provides environmentally-friendly food experiences using local agricultural products, along with various wild plants and animals from Wanju. This festival aims to give visitors a feeling of sentiment
for food from the past through partaking in the diverse experiential food programs
surrounded by the beautiful natural environment.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Both free and paid experiential programs offered
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Nambu Terminal (Central City Terminal) to Samrye Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus (3 hrs 10 min).
- From the bus terminal, take a taxi to the venue (Gosan Recreational Forest).
(Travel time: approx. 50 min)