VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.22.2017 ~ 09.24.2017
- 246, Gosanhyuyangnim-ro, Wanju-Gun, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 완주군 고산면 고산휴양림로 246 (고산면)
- Gosan Recreational Forest area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-290-2621~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Wanju / Wanju Wild Food Festival Organizing Committee
- Wanju Wild Food Festival was recently selected as one of the top festivals in Korea by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Korea. The 3-day festival is held across the beautiful city of Wanju, a city where you can experience cheonryeop (fishing by hand) and the gorgeous Korean wilderness. The festival also provides environmentally-friendly food experiences using local agricultural products, along with various wild plants and animals from Wanju. This festival aims to give visitors a feeling of sentiment for food from the past through partaking in the diverse experiential food programs surrounded by the beautiful natural environment.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free admission (Separate fees may apply to programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take an intercity bus from Seoul Nambu Terminal to Samrye Bus Terminal.
Approx. 25min. from Samrye Bus Terminal.
- www.wildfoodfestival.kr (Korean only)