VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.15.2017 ~ 05.31.2017
- 432, Sumogwon-ro, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 가평군 상면 수목원로 432 (상면)
- The Garden of Morning Calm
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1544-6703
- Sponsors / Management
- The Garden of Morning Calm / The Garden of Morning Calm
- The Garden of Morning Calm is one of Korea's major botanical gardens, attracting about 700,000 tourists from home and abroad annually. The garden aims to promote the beauty of Korean flowers and plants to the world. They also play a huge role in developing Korea's garden culture.
Every year during The Garden of Morning Calm's Spring Festival, the garden is covered with a rich tapestry of color from the thousands of flowers and trees in full bloom. From the promenade surrounded by a refreshing pine grove, to the 330,000㎡ flower garden, the entire arboretum overflows with nature’s beauty and grace. In addition, the garden holds a range of exhibitions, cultural events and educational programs during the festival.
- Performance Times
- 08:30-19:00 (* Last admission is one hour before closing.)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- - Adults: 9,000 won
- Student: 6,500 won
- Children: 5,500 won
* Refer to the website for more information.
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 1.5–2 hrs
- Discount Information
- Refer to the website for more information.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Sangbong Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal take a bus bound for Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
Cheongpyeong Station (Gyeonchun Line), Exit 1.
Go left until you reach the 3-way intersection and turn right. Continue straight toward the Cheongpyeong Catholic Church. Pass by Cheongpyeong Elementary School, turn left, and you will see the Cheonpyeong Bus Terminal.
Take bus 1330 at Cheongnyangni Transfer Center (in front of Lotte Department Store) and get off at the Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
From Cheonpyeong Terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원).
- www.morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)