- 09.23.2020 ~ 09.27.2020
- 424, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 송파구 올림픽로 424 (방이동)
- Area of Seokchonhosu Lake, Lotte Concert Hall, Olympic-ro Road, etc.
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2147-2800
- Sponsors / Management
- Songpa-gu Office, Songpa Cultural Foundation / Hanseong Baekje Cultural Festival Organizing Committee
- The Hanseong Baekje Cultural Festival celebrates the history and culture of the Hanseong era of the Baekje dynasty, when their capital was in Seoul. The festival is held around the Mongchontoseong Fortress area, known to be a remenant of the Baekje capital. The festival features various folk performances, musicals, family concerts, food, and more.
- Offline social distancing programs, online programs, exhibition programs, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Mongchontoseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 8), Exit 1.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.