- 09.27.2019 ~ 09.29.2019
- 424, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 송파구 올림픽로 424 (방이동)
- Areas of Olympic Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2147-2800
- Sponsors / Management
- Songpa-gu Office / Hanseong Baekje Cultural Festival Organizing Committee
- The Hanseong Baekje Cultural Festival is held at
Peace Square of Olympic Park in Seoul. The festival is a leading traditional cultural festival of Seoul, highlighting the 493 years of history and culture of Hanseong Baekje.
Hanseong Baekje refers to the era between 18 BCE and 275 CE of Baekje - one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea, together with Goguryeo and Silla-- before it moved its capital to Ungjin (now Gongju) in 475 .The festival features various folk performances, musical, family concert, food festival, and photo contest.
- Opening and closing ceremony, Hanseong Baekje Village experience, Historical Culture Street Parade, Hanseong Baekje Gala Parade, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Mongchontoseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 8), Exit 1.
- www.한성백제문화제.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
www.baekjefest.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.