- 10.09.2020 ~ 10.11.2020
- 80, Munhwa-ro, Dongnae-gu, Busan
부산광역시 동래구 문화로 80 (명륜동)
- Area of Dongnaeeupseong North Gate
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-550-4000
- Sponsors / Management
- Dongnae-gu / Dongnae Culture Center, Dongnaeeupseong History Festival Organizing Committee
- Dongnaeeupseong History Festival highlights the customs and traditions of Dongnaeeupseong Fortress in 1592, during the Imjin War (1592-1598). The festival's main event is an exciting musical that reenacts a battle from the war, focusing on the noble patriots who gave their lives to defend the fortress. The festival has a high degree of both educational and entertainment value, making it one of the nation's unique "edu-tainment" festivals.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Myeongnyun Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
- Take a left at Dongnae-gu Health Center and go straight for about 220m.
- Cross the road and keep walking straight for about 800m more to reach Dongnae Culture Center.
- festival.dongnae.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.