VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.20.2017 ~ 10.22.2017
- 80, Munhwa-ro, Dongnae-gu, Busan
부산광역시 동래구 문화로 80 (명륜동)
- Areas of Dongnae Culture Center, Dongnaeeupseong Fortress Plaza, Oncheoncheon Stream (Sebyeonggyo Bridge)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-550-4094
- Sponsors / Management
- Dongnae-gu / Dongnae Culture Center, Dongnaeeupseong History Festival Organizing Committee
- Dongnaeeupseong History Festival features the customs and traditions of Dongnae County, focusing on the noble spirit of patriotism. The festival has a high degree of both educational and entertainment value, making it one of the nation's unique "edu-tainment" festivals.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Myeongnyun Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
- Take a left at Dongnae-gu Health Center (동래구보건소) and go straight for about 220m.
- Cross the road and keep walking straight for about 800m more to reach Dongnae Culture Center.
- festival.dongnae.go.kr (Korean only)