VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.13.2017 ~ 01.30.2017 Finished
- 59-1, Neobeunae-gil, Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 홍천군 홍천읍 너브내길 59-1 (홍천읍)
- Hongcheongyo and Hwayanggyo Bridge area in Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-432-8421
- Sponsors / Management
- Hongcheon-gun County / Hongcheon Cultural Foundation
- Organized by Hongcheon-gun and Hongcheon-gun Festival Organizing
Committee, Hongcheon Winter Festival is held near Hongcheongyo Bridge in Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do. Every year, the
festival has a different theme, with activities that include trout fishing, playing
in the snow and on the ice, ice sledding, and more. A large festival with
a special winter ambience, visitors are sure to enjoy Hongcheon Festival's array
of activities at the scenic venue.
* Subject to change depending on weather conditions. Make a phone inquiry before visiting the festival.
- [Snow/Ice Activities]
- Ice sledding
- Ice fountain wall
- Ice sculpture exhibition
- Photo zone
- Snow sledding
[Bare-handed Trout Catching]
- Weekdays: Once daily / Weekends: Twice daily
- On-site reservation required
- Tent fishing site
- General fishing site
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by program
* For more details, please refer to official homepage.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Termina
or Sangbong Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Hongcheon.
From Hongcheon Bus Terminal, walk towards Hongcheongyo Bridge, and arrive at
Hongcheongang River within about 480m.