- 10.26.2018 ~ 11.04.2018 Finished
- 322, Hana-ro, Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 익산시 하나로 322 (어양동)
- Jungang Sports Complex in Eoyang-dong, Iksan-si
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-859-4977, 4334
- Sponsors / Management
- Iksan-si / Iksan-si Agricultural Technology Service Center
- The annual Iksan Ten Million Chrysanthemum Festival is held every year from late October to early November at Iksan Jungang Sports Complex. The festival features an outdoor chrysanthemum exhibit, city agricultural hall, cultural performances, music fountain and many more as well as food.
- - Chrysanthemum Exhibition: Plaza, fountain, stadium / Chrysanthemum Festival Special Exhibition (paid exhibition)
- Excellent Chrysanthemum Work Exhibition (indoor): Participation Works Chrysanthemum Contest, New Chrysanthemum variety exhibition by Jeollabuk-do Agricultural Research & Extension Services
- Agricultural Product Sales: Operating hours 09:00-21:00
- Hands-on Programs: Chrysanthemum cosmetics, chrysanthemum chocolate pie, natural dyeing, etc.
* Subject to change.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Special Exhibition Hall: 3,000 won (exchangeable ticket worth 3,000 won)
* Exchangeable ticket is only valid within the festival site and can be used at all the sale shops, experience halls and food halls as cash.
- Discount Information
- Free Admission to Special Exhibition Hall: Iksan residents (ID card holders) / Children & Teenagers / Seniors / People with disabilities (lv. 1-3) plus one companion, men of national merits (ID card holders)
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages round
From Central City Terminal, take an express bus bound for Iksan Express Bus Terminal
(approx. 2 hr 50 min).
Exit out from the bus terminal, walk left to take Bus 100 and get off at Jugang 1 Cha Apt. Bus Stop (14 bus stops;
Walk back toward the big four-way intersection. Turn left at the intersection
and go straight for about 15 min.
The venue will be on your left.
the train from Seoul to Iksan (KTX) or from Yongsan to Iksan (KTX, Saemaeul,
From Iksan Station, cross the street and take bus 65 and get
off at Jungang Sports Complex (12 stops, 20 min).
- www.iksan.go.kr/gukhwa (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.