VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.27.2017 ~ 11.05.2017
- 322, Hana-ro, Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do
전라북도 익산시 하나로 322 (어양동)
- Jungang Sports Complex in Eoyang-dong, Iksan-si
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-859-4977, 4334
- Sponsors / Management
- Iksan-si / Iksan-si Agricultural Technology Service Center
- The annual Iksan Ten Million Chrysanthemum Festival is held every year from late October to early November at Iksan Jungang Sports Complex. The festival features an outdoor chrysanthemum exhibit, city agricultural hall, cultural performances, music fountain and many more as well as food.
- - Chrysanthemum Exhibition: Plaza, water foundation, lake (nearby)
- Excellent Chrysanthemum Work Exhibition: Works participating Chrysanthemum Contest (indoor exhibition)
- Sales of Agricultural Products: Operating Hours 09:00-20:00
- Hands-on Programs: Chrysanthemum cosmetic, pressed flowers, natural dyeing
* Subject to change.
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages round
From Central City Terminal, take an express bus bound for Iksan Express Bus Terminal
(approx. 2 hr 50 min).
Exit out from the bus terminal, walk left to take Bus 100 and get off at Jugang 1 Cha Apt. Bus Stop (14 bus stops;
Walk back toward the big four-way intersection. Turn left at the intersection
and go straight for about 15 min.
The venue will be on your left.
the train from Seoul to Iksan (KTX) or from Yongsan to Iksan (KTX, Saemaeul,
From Iksan Station, cross the street and take bus 65 and get
off at Jungang Sports Complex (12 stops, 20 min).