VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.28.2016 ~ 11.06.2016
- 31-1, Bongnamgol-gil, Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 서산시 고북면 복남골길 31-1 (가구리)
- Gobuk-myeon, Seosan-si
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-660-3935
- Sponsors / Management
- Seosan Agricultural Technology Center /
- Seosan Chrysanthemum Festival takes place at in apple orchard in Gagu-ri, Gobuk-myeon, Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do. The festival grounds are decorated with color chrysanthemum exhibitions amidst bright red apples. Visitors can enjoy taking photos of the fully blooming flowers and ripe apples at this festival full of the scent of autumn.
- - Chrysanthemum Exhibition: master pieces, wooden image of Buddha sculpture. bonsai art. etc
- Outdoor Festival Venue: Big heart sculpture, pine tree garden, apple park, goji berry and chrysanthemum flower tunnel, photo zone
- Experience Programs: Picking of edible chrysanthemums, caricature, making woodcraft, flying a kite
- Sale of Agricultural Products: Sweet potato, young radish, apple, chrysanthemum tea, ginger snacks, etc
- Cultural Arts Performances: Traditional dance, folk dance, gukak (traditional Korean music), etc
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
From Central City Terminal, take an express bus bound for Seosan Bus Terminal.
At Seosan Terminal Bus Stop, take bus 540 (Chorok, Jangyo 초록, 장요) and get off at Gobuk Bus Stop.
Walk straight about 160 m and the venue will be on your left.