- 07.17.2019 ~ 07.21.2019
- 36, Gongwonsunhwan-ro, Dalseo-gu, Daegu
대구광역시 달서구 공원순환로 36
- Areas of Duryu Park in Daegu
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-248-9998
- Sponsors / Management
- Daegu Chicken and Beer Industry Association / Chicken and Beer Festival Organizing Committee
- Daegu Chimac Festival celebrates what Koreans love to enjoy, chicken with beer, and will take place at Duryu Park in Dalseo-gu, Daegu. The term "chimac" is a portmanteau of chicken and maekju (meaning "beer"). With over 880,000 visitors in 2015, and one million visitors during the festival of 2016, the number of total visitors continue to increase as this festival steps up to become one of the most significant events in Korea. This year's festival will include music and cultural performances, making the entire festival overflow with youthful energy.
- Stage performances, exhibitions, and activity events related to chicken and beer.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages (Tasting and purchase of alcoholic beverages are limited to adults)
From Seoul Station, Yeongdeungpo Station or Yongsan Station, take the train to Dong Daegu Station or Daegu Station.
Duryu Station (Daegu Subway Line2), Exit 14.
Walk straight for approx. 637 m toward Duryu Park.
From Daegu Station or Dong Daegu Station (Daegu Subway Line 1), transfer to Line 2 at Banwoldang Station.
- www.chimacfestival.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.