- 07.26.2019 ~ 08.01.2019 Finished
- 21, Jangheung-ro, Jangheung-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 장흥군 장흥읍 장흥로 21 (장흥읍)
- Jangheung Tamjingang River and Cypress Forest Woodland
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-863-7071
- Sponsors / Management
- Jangheung-gun / Jeongnamjin Jangheung Water Festival Organizing Committee
- Jangheung is a small county in Jeollanam-do that is located near the sea of Boseongman Bay, and by the big lake created by Jangheung Dam and Tamjingang River.
The Jangheung Jeongnamjin Water Festival (also called the Jeongnamjin Aqua Festival) is held each year around the end of July. Unlike conventional festivals with exhibits, performances and shows, the Jeongnamjin Water Festival aims to offer something different by having summer and water-themed events where visitors can enjoy a multitude of fun and exiciting summer games and activities.
- - Opening Events (Release of minnows, opening remarks, laser & fireworks show)
- Main Events ('The biggest water fight,' natural medicinal herb healing pool, hand fishing)
- Exhibitions, Hands-On Programs, Contests
- Participation Programs for Local Residents and Tourists
- Participation Programs for Foreign Residents and Tourists (Friendship exchange for city residents and tourists, professional group performances)
- Related Programs (H2O Water Science Camp, Mom Mom Mom Festival)
* Programs and details are subject to change.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Seoul Central Bus Terminal, take an express bus bound for Jangheung Bus Terminal. From Jangheung Bus terminal, take a bus bound for Jangheung-Woodland and get off at the Woodland Bus Stop. Walk for approx. 5 min to Pyeonbaek Forest
- festival.jangheung.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.