- 04.11.2019 ~ 04.14.2019 Finished
- 177, Namjigangbyeon-ro, Changnyeong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 창녕군 남지읍 남지강변길 177
- Namji Canola Flower Complex & Namji Sports Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info:
Changnyeong-gun Eco Tourism Bureau: +82-55-530-1533
Nakdonggang River Canola Flower Festival Committee: +82-55-526-1331
- Sponsors / Management
- Changnyeong-gun / Nakdonggang River Canola Flower Festival Committee
- The Nakdonggang Yuchae Festival is an annual event held during mid to late April at a field of canola flowers in the Namji-eup area of Changnyeong. The festival offers live performances; an experience hall of insects and birds; agricultural and specialty product exhibition; sale, experience, and event booths; Namji Cheolgyo Gallery; yuchae photo rally; and other events for visitors to enjoy along with the beautiful scenery of yellow canola flower in full bloom and Nakdonggang River.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all age.
- [Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Changnyeong Intercity Bus Terminal.
From Changnyeong Intercity Bus Terminal, take Nongeochon Bus bound for Changnyeong-Namji to Namji Bus Stop.
Please check Changnyeong-gun's official website for details on intercity bus to Changnyeong.
- www.cng.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.